Massey Ferguson MF 9500 4WD
58HP, 2700 CC
Massey 9500 4 WD new model hp is a 58 HP Tractor. Massey Ferguson 9500 4WD engine capacity is 2700 CC and has 3 Cylinders generating best engine rated RPM this combination is very nice for the buyers.
- Massey Ferguson 9500 4WD new model tractor has a dual-clutch, which provides smooth and easy functioning.
- Massey Ferguson 9500 4WD steering type is Power Steering from that tractor gets easy to control and fast response.
- The tractor has Dry Disc Brakes which provide high grip and low slippage.
- It has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 2050 kg and Massey ferguson9500 4WD mileage is economical in every field.
- These options create it sensible for implements like cultivator, rotavator, plough, planter, and others.
MF 9500 4WD Basic Information
- Brand MASSEY FERGUSON
- Variant 4WD
- Horse Power 58 HP
- Starting Price 10L
- Max Price* 11L
- Warranty* 4 (2 Yrs Stnd.+ 2 Yrs Extd.) Year
MF 9500 4WD Engine
- No of Cylinders 3
- HP Category 58 HP
- Max PTO HP 52 HP
- Engine 2700 CC
MF 9500 4WD Transmission
- Transmission Type Confimesh
- Clutch Dual
- Gear Box 8 Forward + 8 Reverse/8 Forward + 2 Reverse
- Battery 12 V 88 Ah Battery
- Aattery 12 V 35 A Alternator
- Forward Speed Maximum 31.3 Kmph
MF 9500 4WD Brakes and Steering's
- Brakes Type Oil immersed brakes
- Staring Type Power steering
MF 9500 4WD Power Take Off and Fuel Tank
- Power Take off Type Live, Six-splined single-speed PTO
- RPM 540 RPM @ 1790 ERPM
- Fuel Tank 60L
MF 9500 4WD Weight and Dimension
- Total Weight 2660 Kgs
- Wheel Base 1972 MM
- Overall Length 3914 MM
- Overall Width 1850 MM
- Ground Clearance 379 MM
- Turning Radius with Brakes 3485 MM
MF 9500 4WD Wheels, Tyres and Accessories
- Lifting Capacity 2050 Kgs
- 3 Point Linkage Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with CAT-1 and CAT-2 balls (Combi Ball)
- Wheel Drive 4 WD
- Front 9.5 x 24 (24.13 cm x 60.96 cm) Front
- Rear 16.9 x 28 (42.93 cm x 71.12 cm) Rear
- Accessories front weights, spool valve, glass heat deflectors