John Deere 5310 Tractor is 3 Cylinders and a 2900 CC engine capacity tractor. It is a 55 HP tractor with 2400 engine rated RPM. It is a 55 HP tractor that has the advantage of exceptional performance, power and reliability. Its powerful engine and state-of-the-art technology make it the best choice for a wide range of applications in different soil conditions.
The Quality Specification:
The JDLink (Alert Monitoring and Tracking System)- Stay Connected with your Tractor anywhere, anytime.
It has a High backup torque for heavy-duty applications.
The Single Piece hood Opening with a gas strut mechanism.
It has a 40% Back-Up Torque- Suitable for activities that require more pulling power or load-bearing.
The Higher lifting capacity- Strenght to lift weight up to 2000kgs.
It has a 2400 Rated RPM, Fuel Efficient Engine with Direct Injection, Turbo Charged, Inline FIP.
It has a Power Steering for Work Hard and Drive Smooth.
The Planetary Gear with Straight axle- Low noise, less vibration, highly durable.
The Self-adjusting, self-equalizing, Hydraulically actuated Oil Immersed Disc Brake- Secure, Durable, no need to change gear often.
John Deere 5310 Tractor Basic Information
- Brand JOHN DEERE
- Variant 2WD
- Horse Power 55 HP
- Starting Price 8L
- Max Price* 8L
- Warranty* 5000 Hours/ 5 Years
John Deere 5310 Tractor Engine
- No of Cylinders 3
- HP Category 55 HP
- Max PTO HP 47 HP
- Engine 2900 CC
- Coolant Coolant cooled with overflow reservoir, Naturally Aspirated
- Air Filter Dry Type, Dual Element
John Deere 5310 Tractor Transmission
- Transmission Type Collarshift
- Clutch Dual
- Gear Box 9 Forward + 3 Reverse
- Battery 12 V 88 Ah
- Aattery 12 V 2.5, kW Starter Motor
- Forward Speed Minimum 2.6 Kmph
- Forward Speed Maximum 31.9 Kmph
- Reverse Speed Maximum 24.5 Kmph
John Deere 5310 Tractor Brakes and Steering's
- Brakes Type Self-adjusting and self-equalizing, hydraulically actuated Oil Immersed Disc brakes.
- Staring Type Power
John Deere 5310 Tractor Power Take Off and Fuel Tank
- Power Take off Type Independent, 6 Splines
- RPM 540@2376 ERPM
- Fuel Tank 68L
John Deere 5310 Tractor Weight and Dimension
- Total Weight 2110 Kgs
- Wheel Base 2050 MM
- Overall Length 3535 MM
- Overall Width 1850 MM
- Ground Clearance 435 MM
- Turning Radius with Brakes 3150 MM
John Deere 5310 Tractor Wheels, Tyres and Accessories
- Lifting Capacity 2000 Kgs
- 3 Point Linkage Category II, Automatic Depth and Draft Control
- Wheel Drive 2 WD
- Front 6.5 x 20, 8PR
- Rear 16.9 x 28, 12PR
- Accessories Ballast weights, Canopy, Canopy Holder, Drawbar, Tow Hook, Wagon Hitch
JDLink (Alert Monitoring and Tracking System), Adjustable front axle, Adjustable Heavy-duty global Front axle, Selective Control Valve (SCV), Reverse PTO (Standard + Reverse), Dual PTO (Standard + Economy), EQRL System, Synchromesh Transmission (TSS).