John Deere 5055E 3 Cylinders and a 2900 CC engine capacity tractor. It is a 55 HP tractor with 2400 engine rated RPM. The E Series design improves the operator's ride and visibility. Platform-mounted shift levers and suspended clutch and brake pedals contribute to a clean platform design. Suspended pedals also make it easier for the operator to get on and off the tractor, and make clutch operation easier on the operator when the tractor is used in applications requiring the pedals to be used frequently, such as loader work.
The Quality Features:
It Prevents temporary overload with high backup torque.
It has a 9F/3R or 12F/4R synchromesh/collar shift for An easy-to-use transmission that saves time and effort.
It Saves fuel, reduces noise, and increase engine life in power take-off (PTO) applications with the 540/540 economy PTO.
The Electrical quick raise and lower (EQRL) raises and lowers implements in a flash.
It has a durable mechanical front-wheel drive (MFWD) axle that increases traction in tough conditions
The Straddle-mount design is for a spacious open-station platform for comfort and conveniences like a Deluxe seat with armrest, Toolbox and Water bottle holder, Steps and handrails.
It has Oil-immersed disc brakes that provide durability and long life.
John Deere 5055 E Basic Information
- Brand JOHN DEERE
- Variant 2WD
- Horse Power 55 HP
- Starting Price 7.5L
- Max Price* 8L
- Warranty* 5000 Hours/ 5 Years
John Deere 5055 E Engine
- No of Cylinders 3
- HP Category 55 HP
- Max PTO HP 47 HP
- Engine 2900 CC
- Coolant Coolant cooler with overflow reservoir
- Air Filter Dry Air cleaner
John Deere 5055 E Transmission
- Transmission Type Collarshift
- Clutch Dual
- Gear Box 9 Forward + 2 Reverse
- Battery 12 V 88 Ah
- Aattery 12 V 40 Amp
- Forward Speed Minimum 2.6 Kmph
- Forward Speed Maximum 31.9 Kmph
- Reverse Speed Maximum 24.5 Kmph
John Deere 5055 E Brakes and Steering's
- Brakes Type Self Adjusting, self equalizing, oil immersed disk brake
- Staring Type Power with with adjustable seat
John Deere 5055 E Power Take Off and Fuel Tank
- Power Take off Type Independent 6 spline
- RPM 540@2376 ERPM
- Fuel Tank 68L
John Deere 5055 E Weight and Dimension
- Total Weight 2110 Kgs
- Wheel Base 2050 MM
- Overall Length 3535 MM
- Overall Width 1850 MM
- Ground Clearance 435 MM
- Turning Radius with Brakes 3150 MM
John Deere 5055 E Wheels, Tyres and Accessories
- Lifting Capacity 1800 Kgs
- 3 Point Linkage ADDC
- Wheel Drive 2 WD
- Front 6.5 x 20
- Rear 16.9 x 28
- Accessories Drawbar, Canopy, Hitch, Ballast Weight
Adjustable Front Axle, RPTO, Dual PTO, Mobile charger, Synchromesh Transmission.