John Deere 5050 D Tractor is 3 Cylinders and a 2900 CC engine capacity tractor. It is a 50 HP tractor with 2100 engine rated RPM. It is widely connected with the farmers because of the tractor's unmatched power, performance and productivity. This agricultural tractor is suitable for all heavy-duty farming applications. It has some additional advantages like all farming applications, less maintenance, More performance, More life.
The Quality Features:
It has a comfortable seat with Side Shift Gear Levers for effortless operation.
Availability of reaper speeds
It has an Oil jet for Piston cooling.
It has a Radiator with an overflow Reservoir For maintaining the temperature of the tractor while working.
It has Top shift lubrication.
It has a Wet liner for long life and less maintenance.
The High torque reserve is ideal for heavy load applications
The High torque across the operating speed range.
It has a Rear oiled axle with a metal face seal.
Factory fitted options:
JDLink (Alert Monitoring and Tracking System)- Stay Connected with your Tractor anywhere, anytime.
Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with deluxe seat and seat belt
Mechanical quick raise and Lower (MQRL)
Selective Control Valve (SCV)
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Basic Information
- Brand JOHN DEERE
- Variant 2WD
- Horse Power 50 HP
- Starting Price 7L
- Max Price* 8L
- Warranty* 5000 Hours/ 5 Years
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Engine
- No of Cylinders 3
- HP Category 50 HP
- Max PTO HP 42 HP
- Engine 2900 CC
- Coolant Coolant cooled with overflow reservoir, Naturally Aspirated
- Air Filter Dry type, Dual Element
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Transmission
- Transmission Type Collarshift
- Clutch Single/ Dual
- Gear Box 8 Forward + 4 Reverse
- Battery 12 V 88 Ah
- Aattery 12 V 40 Amp, 2.5 kW starter Motor
- Forward Speed Minimum 2.97 Kmph
- Forward Speed Maximum 32.44 Kmph
- Reverse Speed Maximum 14.09 Kmph
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Brakes and Steering's
- Brakes Type Oil Immersed Disc Brakes
- Staring Type Power
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Power Take Off and Fuel Tank
- Power Take off Type Independent, 6 Splines
- RPM 540@2100 ERPM (Standard), 540@1600 ERPM (Economy)
- Fuel Tank 60L
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Weight and Dimension
- Total Weight 1870 Kgs
- Wheel Base 1970 MM
- Overall Length 3430 MM
- Overall Width 1830 MM
- Ground Clearance 430 MM
- Turning Radius with Brakes 2900 MM
John Deere 5050 D Tractor Wheels, Tyres and Accessories
- Lifting Capacity 1600 Kgs
- 3 Point Linkage Category II, Automatic Depth and Draft Control
- Wheel Drive 2 WD
- Front 6.0 x 16, 8 PR/ 7.5 x 16, 8 PR (Optional)
- Rear 14.9 x 28, 12 PR/ 16.9 x 28, 12 PR (Optional)
- Accessories Ballast weights, Canopy, Canopy Holder, Drawbar, Tow Hook, Wagon Hitch
Planetary gear with straight axle, PTO NSS, Water separator, Digital hour Meter, Mobile charging point with holder, Hydraulic auxiliary pipe, Finger Guard, Underhood Exhaust Muffler.